Following the success of TILG Virtual over the Summer, The National Enterprise Challenge is now available on our virtual platform allowing your students to develop their transferable skills and meet the Gatsby Benchmarks virtually.
How does it work?
For the past 10 years, TILG has been proud to travel the length and breadth of the UK, physically delivering and facilitating our challenge days to hundreds of schools with a dedicated delivery team.
With the uncertainty environment surrounding Covid-19, we quickly invested in our bespoke delivery platform, “TILG Virtual” knowing that education as we knew it was about to undergo significant change.
The platform allows online access to our full range of programmes for teachers to deliver in the classroom, or even permitting student access from home.
The challenges are delivered via studio-quality videos presented by our virtual delivery team. The videos can be accessed at any time of the day and can be used for drop-down days, PSHCE lessons and after-school clubs.
What do we receive?
- Starting from £975+VAT, digital programme access for your entire school
- Dedicated support team on hand to support you and your students with enterprise learning
- Individual student access and tracking with reporting function to review learner progress
- Access to our full suite of digital resources, train-the-trainer videos and lesson plans
Why choose TILG?
- More than 10 years experience in delivering educational programmes to schools & colleges
- Over 300,000 students engaged through our range of inspirational programmes!
How do I book?
To talk to your dedicated account manager or to learn about our programmes click here.